MI-PROYECTO DE VIDA






MY LIFE PROJECT IN 10 YEARS


In 10 years I see myself, already with a job, working in what is graphic design, I have a home and a car, I have a but, I see myself as a person who likes his work, I am responsible, I see myself traveling to different places , living in Cancun or Japan, I am very sociable, I get along very well with my friends and family, I have a single life, I live with my dog ​​and maybe I have a girlfriend, thanks to great effort and sacrifice I have a good salary, I am well economically, I go to parties when there is time, I live happily, I do not see myself with children, first be well economically, travel and until the last to have children and that alone, 1 too aware of my dog, I look good both healthy and physically. I go out in the mornings to run, I have a full life, I am responsible in everything I do and on time, my mother and father are proud of me and I likewise proud of me, my brothers love me too much, I would give them a big hug for everything they did for me and that thanks to them I am where I am. ¡¡In 10 years I look great!!!
Imagen relacionada














Comentarios